Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions v1
Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the Raven Armoury website and are set out below. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Ordering & Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable. Following legal requirements, our carriers are not able to deliver your parcel to your neighbour or a nearby place of safekeeping.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4. Order acceptance. When an order is placed online, by telephone, by post, or in person, the order will be considered as accepted by Raven Armoury when delivery takes place.
5. We accept payment online via Stripe, PayPal and Klarna. We also welcome payment by Cash or Bank Transfer (BACS), please contact us if you’d like to make use of one of these.
6. We have a legal duty to supply goods in conformity with the contract between us. We do everything in our power to make sure that your order is processed and delivered as smoothly as possible. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact us, in the first instance via [email protected].
7. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
8. All our items are hand-made and as such, some variations within the finished products can occur. All sizes and measurements are approximate, but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
9. We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Raven Armoury. It is our aim to offer you the highest quality items. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us straight away via [email protected]. All Raven Armoury products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months.
10. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have a right to cancel your order for any items purchased on this website, except for a small number of items which are excluded, for a full refund. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us. Excluded items are those personalised, or made (or ordered) to your specification. To cancel you can email us, or write to us within 14 days of delivery of your items, quoting your order number. Please pack any returned items securely within the original packaging. To return any goods to us, use a tracked delivery service.
11. Parcel tracking information. We will use your email address and/or mobile phone number via SMS to inform you of parcel tracking information for your order. We will also pass your email address and/or phone number to the carrier which has your parcel (for example, Royal Mail or UPS) who will use this information to inform you of delivery progress of your parcel. It will not be used by us or our carriers after your delivery has been completed.
12. We will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. For this reason the billing address for first orders should be the same as the delivery address. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
13. Bladed products can only be delivered to the person who ordered the item. We verify age at the time of order. Additionally, parcels are age-verified by our carriers at the point of delivery.
Telephone: 01371 870486
VAT Registration GB 759 6207 94